|Anchorage Bed and Breakfast presents...
Main Page | Rates and Comments | Map, Weather, and Comparison Rates | Pics/Video/Links | Brochure
"Warm Alaskan Hospitality" with Hosts: Marty Margeson and daughter, Annie
- Restrictions: Non-smoking, no pets
- Breakfast: Hearty continental
- Languages: English; some French , German, Russian
- Favorite Restaurants: Simon and Seaforts (907) 274-3502, Marx Brothers (907) 278-2133, Double Musky (907) 783-2822, and Sagaya's International Market & Cafe (907) 274-6173
- Reservations: Reservations are recommended in advance at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (907) 278-9275, fax: (907) 279-9282, or contact a travel agent. There is a $10.00 surcharge for 1-night stays. Rates based on single/double occupancy. Rates subject to change without notice.
Municipal bed tax extra, as required. Weekly/monthly rates for suites available upon request.
||Winter - Daily
||Winter - Monthly
||Summer - Daily
|Bed & Breakfast
- Payment: Full payment is billed at booking: Visa, MasterCard, and travelers' checks accepted.
- Cancellation Policy: Full payment billed at booking, and the first night is non-refundable 24 hours after booking; remainder is refundable within a 14-day notice. If cancellation notice is made less than 14 days prior to scheduled arrival there is no refund. No shows are charged full amount.
- Recreation & Activities: Running & biking on Coastal trail; food-kite-summer music festivals at Denali Park, wildflowers-ducks-sunsets at Westchester Lagoon, school playground one block, walk to downtown shops, Visitor Center, open-air Saturday Market, museum and tourist attractions.
- Guest Comments: "We loved this space. Thank you! All of your suggestions were gems. We had a fabulous time...the race went well. We hope to come back to this beautiful Greatland before too long. It is a very special & awesome place." "You really made our visit a pleasurable one. This is my first time staying in a B&B, and I can honestly say that I have truly enjoyed. Once again Thank You!" "My family enjoyed our stay at your home while we were in Anchorage. The room was lovely and comfortable. We will certainly recommend your place to any friends traveling to Alaska." "Thank you so much for the hospitality! The muffins were great. May God bless you and your daughter." "Thank you so much for your enjoyed guesthouse. We are very happy in your healthy house!" (Guests from U.S., Canada, Germany)
© 2009 Marty Inc.